This is the Ultimate and EXTREME Birthday Party!
Celebrate your special day with America's fastest growing EXTREME SPORT!
Unlike our standard Birthday Party at Swings-N-Things, the Paintball Party is built around the Paintball Experience. We supply everything you need to have a GREAT Paintball Party, including a reserved seating area for 45 minutes (this may be inside or outside based on weather and availability), a slice of Pizza and Soft Drink for every 4 participants.
The PAINTBALL PARTY includes the following for each guest / participant:
- Field Access for 3 horus (please note that other parties and the general public have access to the field as well)
- Basic Rental Equipment Package which includes a Marker (Paintball Gun), Mask, and unlimited Air Fills (Markers are powered by Compressed Air).
- 250 Paintballs per player (Paintball Village is a “Field Paint Only Field” meaning that only paintballs purchased at Paintball Village may be used on our field.)
- ONE SLICE OF CHEESE PIZZA per person
- Pitchers of Soda with unlimited refills during the duration of your party area time (only for paid guests).
While it is possible to have an EXCLUSIVE Paintball event, Paintball Birthday Parties in the winter (January/February) are typically only held between 11am and 4pm on either Saturday and Sunday. A minimum of 20 Paintball Players is required to receive special pricing. Please note that all Paintball participants MUST BE 10 YEARS of AGE OR OLDER. Waivers MUST BE SIGNED for all minors (10 -18 yrs. old) by a parent, guardian or responsible adult who has been given permission by the minor’s parent or guardian to sign on their behalf. Anyone 18 or older must also sign a waiver. For downloadable waivers CLICK HERE.
Experience the Rush for Only $256 plus tax for up to 8 players
- Additional players are $31.99 + tax per player
PAINTBALL PARTY EXTRAS
CASE OF PAINTBALLS (2000 Paintballs)
add $55.00 plus tax
PAINTBALL JUMPSUIT (Rental)
Long Sleeve, Long Panted, Full Body Covering.
Add $5.00 plus tax per person
For More Information on Paintball & Paintball Village CLICK HERE.
- Birthday Party Extras may only be purchased by the parent/guardian or person hosting the party. Prices and Packages are subject to change without notice.
- On the day of your party, please register at the Paintball Pro Shop. PAINTBALL VILLAGE is located at the rear of Swings-N-Things. The Paintball Pro Shop is adjacent to the field.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and cash. Sorry, we cannot accept personal checks, discount coupons, barter checks, etc.
- With the exception of a Birthday Cake, NO additional food or beverage may be brought into Paintball Village or Swings-N-Things. If you decide to bring in your own cake, you are not permitted to eat in the Main Dining Area of Swings-N-Things. Please inform the Paintball Village Manager approximately 30 minutes prior to when you wish to eat so that we can deliver your meal to you at Paintball Village or your assigned reserved area.
- Items such as silly string, confetti, piñatas, and balloons may not be brought into Swings-N-Things.
- We require payment in full to reserve the proper amount of equipment rentals. Reservations are most easily made on Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00pm. However, in season, we also have Birthday Coordinators available weeknights until approximately 9:30 pm and on weekends from 9:00 am – 8:00 pm. Occasionally all of our coordinators may be on other calls and you may be transferred to our Birthday Voicemail. In that event, we will make every effort to return your call ASAP.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page for additional rules and guidelines.