Cost: Only $80/Person
- The "PLUS PASS" SEASON PASS entitles Season Pass Holder to ONE (1) PLUS PASS WRISTBAND per day, every day of the 2017 PLUS PASS Season.
- PLUS PASS Includes UNLIMITED:
- Rounds of Miniature Golf
- Bumper Boat Rides (Driver must be at least 44” tall, boats have a 450 pound capacity)
- Play in Kid’s Korner Indoor Play Area (10 & under/socks required)
- Passenger Rides on the Grand Prix Go-Kart Track (Passenger must be at least 3 years old, be at least 40" tall, and the ticketed driver must be at least 18 years old).
- Passenger Rides on the Bumper Boats (Passenger must be at least 3 years old, be at least 40" tall, and the ticketed driver must be at least 18 years old).
- PLUS ONE (1) 10-frame Game of Mini-Bowling at The Strike Zone Mini-Bowling Lanes located in the Gameroom
- PLUS PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE DRIVING A GO-KART. Unlimited Go-Kart Rides may be added for just $9.99/visit (Karts Plus Pass Wristband).
SEASON PASS MEMBERS are also entitled to the following throughout 2017:
- Gameroom Specials:
- $5 in Game Play: $4.00 (Regularly $5.00 - Card value ALWAYS good) SAVE $1.00
- Batting Range Specials:
- Unlimited Batting for the day: $6.99 (Regularly $8.99) SAVE $2
- 2017 Batting Range Season Pass (UNLIMITED BATTING throughout 2017 Batting Range Season): $70 (Regularly $80) SAVE $10
- Paintball Specials:
- Rent-N-Play or Paint-N-Play Package at Paintball Village: $26.99 (Regularly $31.99) SAVE $5
- Paintball Village 2017 Season Field Pass: $70 (Regularly $80) SAVE $10
We've expanded the season for you. In addition to being available during our Plus Pass Season, (typically every day from June through late August, plus weekends in May & September), you may now use your pass during the following times for these attractions:
Miniature Golf: Anytime the Miniature Golf Courses are open to the public. Courses typically are open for the season in late March & close early November.
Kids Korner: Kid’s Korner is normally open whenever the facility is open to the public, Year-Round.
Season Plus Pass Details
- Plus Pass valid March 24, 2017 - October 1, 2017.
- Plus Pass typically available on weekends and school breaks from March 24, 2017 - May 28, 2017.
- Available every day from May 29, 2017 - August 20, 2017.
- Available weekends and holidays from August 25, 2017 - October 1, 2017.
- May be available on select weekends in October, weather permitting.
- Swings-N-Things reserves the right to alter dates, times, and conditions of Season Pass without notice. Swings-N-Things will occasionally close the park for a large corporate outing. This typically will happen 1-3 times per year. In most cases, the park will open to the public at 5:00 pm. Our website will always list these changes (SNTfun.com).
- Swings-N-Things is committed to the highest degree of ride maintenance, but as with all things mechanical, equipment does breakdown at times. It is very rare when an attraction is closed for repairs, but if/when that occurs, there is no substitution of attractions.
- Swings-N-Things can operate through most inclement weather, but it is our policy to temporarily close an attraction(s) when conditions (i.e. lightening) threaten our guests and team members. There is NO substitution of attractions when this occurs.
- Acts of God (i.e. floods, lightening, tornados, etc.) and circumstances beyond Swings-N-Things control (power outage, disruption of water, natural gas leak, etc.) are not reasons for substitution of attractions.
- Bearer of this pass accepts all inherent risks associated with attractions. Failure to observe rules and regulations can result in forfeiture of all rights associated with Season Pass.
- Swings-N-Things reserves the right to revoke a Season Pass without recourse or refund for any reason, including, but not limited to the following:
- Violation of Park Rules and/or Safety Regulations
- Assisting another person in obtaining unauthorized entry into the park.
- Any violation of local, state or federal laws on Swings-N-Things premises.
- Any conduct deemed by Swings-N-Things management to interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the park.
- Loitering at the park.
- This pass should NOT be construed as a “babysitting” service. Swings-N-Things cannot accept responsibility for children “dropped-off” by parents and/or guardians. It is each parent’s responsibility to determine if their child is capable of being left alone at Swings-N-Things without adult supervision for a given period of time.
- Season Passes may not be sold by any third party under any circumstance (unless authorized in writing by Swings-N-Things Management).
- Season Pass may only be used by Season Pass Holder noted on application.
- Season Pass will be automatically revoked if anyone other than the Pass Holder attempts to use it. Charges will be filed against the Pass Holder and the person fraudulently attempting to use the pass.
- There is a $10.00 fee for lost or stolen Season Passes
- The Season Pass is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Season Pass may NOT be used as admission to any Group Outing or Birthday Party
- No food or drink items may be brought on Swings-N-Things property.
- To receive your PLUS PASS, simply show your Season Pass at the Personal Service Window. A Swings-N-Things Team member must affix wristband to be valid. Wristband is invalid once it has been removed, cut or torn. Wristbands may NOT be shared or transferred and are valid day of redemption only.